Ingredients:1 Bunch of fresh spinach
1 pack cooking stew
1 Tablespoon of dried prawns (optional)
3 Tablespoons water or stock
Salt and pepper to taste
1. Wash spinach with water which has been slightly salted
2. Cut spinach into strips and set aside.
3. Pour Cooking stew into a cooking pot or saucepan and place on a medium fire until heated
4. Add dried prawns, stock, nutmeg, Seasoning cubes, salt and pepper. Allow to cook for about 5 minutes.
5. Add the spinach.
6. Stir stew, reduce fire and allow it to cook for about 2 minutes
Note: For chicken or beef stew, just replace spinach with cooked or grilled chicken or beef.
Ideal for Jollof rice cooking.
Shopping list: Wild spinach/Wild spinaze
Boullion cubes/Boullion blok
Salt and Pepper
For jollof Rice: 500g rice, Jollof spice, salt pepper
For meat stew: 450g beef, Ataro Seasoning-mix, nutmeg, pepper and salt